Monday 19 May 2008

Notorious B.I.G. star is announced

Notorious B.I.G. star is announced



The doer world Health Organization will play the murdered knocker Saint Christopher Wallace, aka The Notorious B.I.G., in the fresh biopic 'Notorious' has been announced.
Actor Jamal Woolard testament play Richard Horatio Edgar Wallace in the cinema, with Angela Bassett playing Wallace's mother, Voletta Wallace, Derek Saint Luke playing Sean Combs and Susan Brownell Anthony Mackie playing Tupac Shakur.
Commenting on Woolard's casting, Voletta Wallace said: "Finding B.I.G. was a job in itself and I'm honoured that so many loretta Young manpower came out to hearing for the function. However, it was Jamal's charming personality, warm purport, wonderful sensory faculty of humour and beautiful smile that won my affection. He is a talented and charismatic doer and I am excited that he volition bring Christopher's character to the big screen."
'Notorious' begins cinematography in Freshly House of York on 24 March.